It’s been almost 2 years since I last updated my blog, and I think a new blog post is long overdue!
After deliberating over what I wanted to write about I have decided to focus on the following areas, and perhaps narrow things down when I find an area I want to concentrate on and a potential direction for the blog:-
- Productivity and Lifehacking
- My efforts to learn Japanese
- Japanese applications and learning resources
- Anything Japanese related – travel, food, culture
- My efforts to final get past ‘Hello World’ in a programming language
- Anything ‘tech’ related including trying to make something more exiting than a LED bulb blink with my Arduino and Raspberry Pi boards.
- Thoughts on Project Management
In order to get some kind of consistency and actually make progress I am aiming to commit to one blog post a week, which should, if everything goes according to plan be on Tuesdays.
This may mean that posts are not ‘perfect’, contain several grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, but the aim here is just to start and develop regular blogging as a productive habit.
Lets hope the next blog post is not in 2 years time, and thanks for stopping by!